An Insiders Guide to Criminal Defense Lawyers
Table of Contents
- About the Author
- Not All Lawyers Practice or Even Understand Criminal Law
- Why Your Attorney Should Have Experience in Your Jurisdiction, in Your Courthouse, and in Front of Your Judge
- Why You Need a Trial Lawyer Even if Your Case Does Not Go to Trial
- Beware of Serial Plea Bargainers
- Even Smart Lawyers Can Be Terrible at Case Management
- Your Lawyer Needs Your Help to Resolve Your Case Successfully
- The “Model Defendant Strategy” That Can Save Your Case
- How We Can Help
- Contact Information
Need Legal Assistance From a Criminal Defense Attorney?
Call Denver Legal Group at 720.594.7367 or get started with a free case evaluation.